Today we changed the site to use a menu on the top of the form rather than the side. This gives us more space on the page horizontally, and it makes it easier for our users to manage the menu as the site grows.
In this blog, under the category "board discussion", I added a POST for a draft privacy statement. I sent an email suggesting the board take a look and try some real and or experimental comments to the post. We can compare this format to the effectiveness of email.
Only Webmasters can enter a "Post" which is what the Privacy Statement draft is. It is the root of all subsequent discussion. I predict that if we use this post for discussion, at some point we will all agree that it should be deleted. We'll learn how to best use this tool.
This group of pictures came from a party at one of the Gear-Heads. I was invited with the knowledge that I would take pictures.
Added the references to Lakewood's Sector Liaison Agents from experience with neighbor who had a noise issue.
Moved the favorite links for Lakewood all to the City of Lakewood web page for simplicity of maintenance.
Added reference to a key document: Neighborhood Resource Guide.
-Corrected the website by stating we no longer run a chipper.
-Added a link to the fall 2013 cleanup announcement bulletin text
Still would like to fashion words about the money invested.
Removed owner names for the cars and ask for board direction as to the disposition of the page.
Replace the legacy data originally copied from the old web site with fresh verbage and links to Lakewood. Thanks Charlotte.
Created and published 2013 Picnic noteshttp://www.greenmountainestates.org/2013-annual-picnic-notes.html
Released the Landscape page to the public the day before the picnic.
I had been reporting in August the hits on our website based on the "stats" provided by Weebly. On September 2 I found out that these stats are reset every calendar month. Weebly recommended that I use Google Analytics to gather data on a forever basis. I use Google Analytics on three other websites now. I added this capability by pasting the subscribed html into the SEO header in Weebly.
Webmaster decided that it was high time to stop using my accounts if it is not necessary. This follows the thinking of setting up a GMCA account with GoDaddy. So GMCA now has a Google account. It automatically includes a gmail account and now a Google/Analytics account.